Centrifugal pumps deliver liquid at uniform pressure without shocks or pulsations. Only one easy-to-replace wearing part (a seal) easy to maintain, requiring no lubrication, gears, pistons or diaphragms. Simple & compact powered by Subaru’s industry leading 4-cycle engine technology, ensuring optimum performance and reliability.
Subaru PKV220 Features:
- Shut-off valve for transporting or servicing the pump.
- Translucent sediment cup and filter allow the operator to see if any water or dirt have entered the engine. Cup can be removed and re installed.
- Powered by Subaru's 4-cycle 4.3 hp EX16 OHC Engine.
- Self-lubricating ceramic carbon mechanical seal provides rugged construction for long unit life.
- Self priming pumps require initial priming to operate.
- Thick aluminum die-cast impeller for dirty water applications.
- Changing the pump's speed is easy with this large control speed lever.
- Large O-ring seal for better suction. O-ring is seated against pump front housing and backing plate for a tight seal.
- Large Air Filter primary paper element and pre-cleaner are designed to be replaced when necessary to insure a long lasting engine life.
- Suction/Discharge Size 2 inch
- Maximum Capacity 172 Gallons Per Minute.
- Maximum Lift Head 92 ft.
- Maximum Suction Lift 26 ft.
- Maximum PSI (max. head/2.31) 43 PSI.
- Carbon ceramic mechanical seal.
- Subaru EX16 OHC engine, 4.3 hp.
- Tank Capacity 0.85 gallons.
- Run time per tank full load 2.1 hrs.
- Recoil starting system.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 13" x 8.4" x 12.6".
- Dry Weight 56 lbs.