When large solids and debris are encountered. Deep impeller vanes and a large volute discharge opening can pass suspended sticks, stones and debris without clogging the pump or harming its components.
Subaru PKX201T Features:
- Self priming pumps require initial priming to operate.
- Silicon carbide mechanical seal provides stamina for tough applications, while easily replaceable shims offer maximum performance over the pump's life.
- Powered by Subaru's 4-cycle 6 hp EX17 OHC Engine.
- Abrasion-resistant, hardened cast-iron impeller and volute effectively withstand suspended debris sucked through the strainer.
- Heavy-duty die-cast aluminum housing provides strong durability against damaging debris.
- Replaceable wear plate helps to ensures long life and low maintenance.
- Shims allow the clearance to be readjusted between the impeller and volute as the pump wears from dirt and grit.
- Standard accessories include tool kit, strainer and hose band.
- Access plug allows easy access for loosening impeller without special tools for maintenance.
- Shut off valve is used when transporting or servicing the pump. The translucent sediment cup and filter allow the operator to see if any water or dirt have entered the engine. The cup can be removed, cleaned and reinstalled.
- Suction/Discharge Size 2 inch.
- Maximum Capacity 185 Gallons Per Minute.
- Maximum Lift Head 95 ft.
- Maximum Suction Lift 26 ft.
- Maximum PSI (max. head/2.31) 41 PSI.
- Carbon ceramic mechanical seal.
- Subaru EX17 OHC engine, 6 hp.
- Tank Capacity 0.95 gallons.
- Run time per tank full load 2.5 hrs.
- Recoil starting system.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 24.1" x 18.2" x 18.9".
- Dry Weight 106 lbs.