Centrifugal pumps deliver liquid at uniform pressure without shocks or pulsations. Only one easy-to-replace wearing part (a seal) easy to maintain, requiring no lubrication, gears, pistons or diaphragms. Simple & compact powered by Subaru’s industry leading 4-cycle engine technology, ensuring optimum performance and reliability.
Subaru PKV110 Features:
- Small, compact pump weighs just 12 pounds.
- Powered by Subaru's 4-cycle 1.1 hp EH025 OHV Engine.
- Self-lubricating ceramic carbon mechanical seal provides rugged construction for long unit life.
- Self priming pumps require initial priming to operate.
- Thick aluminum die-cast impeller for dirty water applications.
- Changing the pump's speed is easy with this large control speed lever.
- Large O-ring seal for better suction. O-ring is seated against pump front housing and backing plate for a tight seal.
- Suction/Discharge Size 1 inch
- Maximum Capacity 28 Gallons Per Minute.
- Maximum Lift Head 115 ft.
- Maximum Suction Lift 26 ft.
- Maximum PSI (max. head/2.31) 50 PSI.
- Carbon ceramic mechanical seal.
- Subaru EH025 OHV engine, 1 hp.
- Tank Capacity 0.13 gallons.
- Run time per tank full load 1.5 hrs.
- Recoil starting system.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 13" x 8.4" x 12.6".
- Dry Weight 12 lbs.