4943 Sola Aluminum Screeding Level
- Product code: 4943
- Manufacturer: Sola
$57.95 to $89.95
Sola Aluminum Screeding Level
Concrete contractors seeking sturdy, dependable finishing tools. Straightedges are light-weight, durable, easily cleaned and hold a true edge indefinitely.
- 3/4" Width x 4" Height Aluminum screed.
- 98" & 78" size features hand grips at each end for stability.
- Sola Aluminum Screeding Levels are designed for use in leveling cement, sand or paving stones in driveways, sidewalks and patios.
- This purpose-made level has a high wall construction and wide hand grips (78" & 98" only).
- Sola Professional Contractor Levels are made to the most exacting European specifications.
- Will withstand rugged daily use and temperature changes.
- Easy reading vial.
- Shockproof acrylic block vials for durability.
- Built of rugged 6063 Aluminum Alloy to keep accuracy .75mm/M.
- "H" frame design for extra strength.
- Profile-weight allows level to withstand rugged use.
- Comes with standard shockproof level vial and plumb vials.
- Vials will neither crack nor break when used at the jobsite.
- Lifetime guarantee against leakage and fading of vial:
- In proper use of the level, vials will neither leak nor fade in the sun.
- Total Number of Vials 2, one Plumb Vial, one Level Vial.
- Lifetime guarantee against leakage and fading of vials.
- Made in Austria.