Yes, the Sigma Klick-Klock Handle Tile Cutter will cut 1/2 inch wide tile. Some skill is required with this type of cut. We recommend practicing on some scrap tile. Different tiles require different scoring and breaking pressure. A complete score is essential for narrow cuts.
9747 Sigma Tile Cutter with Klick-Klock Handle
- Product code: 9747
- Manufacturer: Sigma
$457.49 to $657.49
Sigma tile cutters are ultra-precise, light-weight tile cutters designed for the professional tile installer. The Italian-made Sigma Klick-Klock Tile Cutters are capable of cutting the hardest porcelain, pavers, natural stone & more.Features
- Easy grip Klick-Klock handle scores tile on the push stroke
- Spring loaded table
- Swiveling measurement bar (in inches) angles between -45 to + 45 degrees for easy diagonal cuts
- Cuts material between 1/16” and 3/4” inch thick
- Easy to dismantle to ensure compact dimensions for easy transport.
- Extremely strong tile cutter, allows particularly thick or difficult materials to be easily cut, with the added advantage of measurement conveniently close to the operator.
- Suitable for cutting all types of commercially available tiles
- Made with structure in high-resistance aluminium alloy and steel for diagonal cuts
- The special shape of the grip allows tiles to be cut at any point
- Plastic fitting to prevent marks beneath breaking feet
- The lever grip is used to score the tile with a tungsten carbide wheel.
- The tile is then snapped by pressing with the breaking feet near the edge of the tile.
- The change from scoring to breaking position is achieved by a small vertical movement of the hand-grip.
- Broad tile support table, with the added advantage of measurement conveniently close to the operator. Double registration for regulation of cutting thickness.
- The swiveling measurement bar supporting the tile rotates through 45° in both directions and is pivoted at the center of the cutting line, allowing the real measurement of the piece to be cut to be obtained.
- A 45° a second measurement scale gives the length of the diagonal.
- Rapid positioning button makes the main angles normally used immediately available.
|Model||Sigma 3BK||Sigma 3CK||Sigma 3DK|
|Length of Cut||24 in||28 in||35 in|
|Diagonally Cuts||16 in||20 in||24 in|
|Weight||24 lbs.||28 lbs.||30 lbs.|
Question & Answers
Yes, Sigma Max Handles can be used on Sigma Klick-Klock Tile Cutters.
No, the Sigma Klick-Klock Handle Tile Cutter does not come with a case. Click here for Sigma Carrying Cases!