Yes, the Sigma Klick-Klock Handle Tile Cutter will cut 1/2 inch wide tile. Some skill is required with this type of cut. We recommend practicing on some scrap tile. Different tiles require different scoring and breaking pressure. A complete score is essential for narrow cuts.
9747 Sigma Tile Cutter with Klick-Klock Handle
- Product code: 9747
- Manufacturer: Sigma
- MPN: 3DK
Sigma Tile Cutter with Klick-Klock Handle
Sigma tile cutters are ultra-precise, lightweight Italian tile cutters designed for the professional tile installer. Sigma Klick-Klock Tile Cutters are capable of cutting the hardest porcelain, ceramic, pavers, natural stone & more.
Sigma Klick Klock Tile Cutter Features
- Easy grip Klick-Klock handle scores tile on the push stroke
- Spring loaded table
- Swiveling measurement bar (in inches) angles between -45 to + 45 degrees for easy diagonal cuts
- Cuts material between 1/16” and 3/4” inch thick
- Easy to dismantle to ensure compact dimensions for easy transport.
- Extremely strong tile cutter, allows particularly thick or difficult materials to be easily cut, with the added advantage of measurement conveniently close to the operator.
- Suitable for cutting all types of commercially available tiles
- Made with structure in high-resistance aluminium alloy and steel for diagonal cuts
- The special shape of the grip allows tiles to be cut at any point
- Plastic fitting to prevent marks beneath breaking feet
- The lever grip is used to score the tile with a tungsten carbide wheel.
- The tile is then snapped by pressing with the breaking feet near the edge of the tile.
- The change from scoring to breaking position is achieved by a small vertical movement of the hand-grip.
- Broad tile support table, with the added advantage of measurement conveniently close to the operator. Double registration for regulation of cutting thickness.
- The swiveling measurement bar supporting the tile rotates through 45° in both directions and is pivoted at the center of the cutting line, allowing the real measurement of the piece to be cut to be obtained.
- A 45° a second measurement scale gives the length of the diagonal.
- Rapid positioning button makes the main angles normally used immediately available.
|Model||Sigma 3BK||Sigma 3CK||Sigma 3DK|
|Length of Cut||24 in||28 in||35 in|
|Diagonally Cuts||16 in||20 in||24 in|
|Weight||24 lbs.||28 lbs.||30 lbs.|
Question & Answers
Yes, Sigma Max Handles can be used on Sigma Klick-Klock Tile Cutters.
Yes, you can change to the pull handle as the cutting boards are the same.
Thank you for contacting Contractors Direct.
Please contact us directly to help us troubleshoot and see what can be done to get your cutter operating optimally.
Sigma has discontinued the Klick-Klock handle. The 3B boards are still available with the Max Handle.Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
No, the Sigma Klick-Klock Handle Tile Cutter does not come with a case. Click here for Sigma Carrying Cases!