DITRA-XL/175 Schluter Uncoupling & Waterproofing Membrane Roll
- Product code: DITRA-XL/175
- Manufacturer: Schluter Systems
- MPN: DITRA-XL/175
Schluter DITRA-XL Uncoupling & Waterproofing Membrane
Polyethylene uncoupling membranes with a grid structure of square cutback cavities and an anchoring fleece laminated to the underside.
Ditra XL Uncoupling Membrane Features:
- 3 ft. 3" x 53' 3" = 175 sq ft. (1 m x 16.25 m = 16.25 m²)
- Provide uncoupling through the open rib structure, which allows for in-plane movement that effectively neutralizes the differential movement stresses between the substrate and the tile, thus eliminating the major cause of cracking and de-laminating of the tiled surface.
- In conjunction with tile coverings, forming an uncoupling, waterproofing, and vapor management layer, while providing support load distribution.
- The combination of these four essential functions allows for the successful installation of tile over a wide range of substrates, including plywood/OSB, concrete, gypsum, heated floors, etc.
- 5/16" - (7 mm) thick allows even transitions between tile and 3/4" thick hardwood flooring.
- For ceramic tile application over single-layer plywood/OSB subfloors on joists spaced up to 24" (610 mm) o.c.
- DITRA allows for ceramic tile application over single-layer plywood or OSB subfloors on joists spaced up to 19.2" (488 mm).