S151 Bartell Power Sprayer General Purpose
Ideal for spraying all types of curing compounds after finish work is completed
- S151 can handle up to 20% solids.
- The best pump in the industry.
- Sprays materials with a variable pressure between 40 and 120 psi while constantly agitating material.
- Easily handles form oils, pigmented curing compounds, bond breakers, soaps and detergents, pest control liquids, and most liquid type material.
- Handles white pigment curing compounds with 40% solids.
- Designed to be used from a truck, dock, work platform, dolly or skid.
- Exclusive wear adjustment feature increases pump life as much as 200%.
- Powered by dependable Honda engines.
- Comes with 25’ (7.6m) of 3/8” (0.95cm) hose and adjustable spray nozzle that can be disassembled for easy cleaning
- Pump Type Roller.
- Hose Length 25' (7.6m) - 100' (30.5m).
- Barrel and cart not included.
|Bartell S151 General Purpose Power Sprayer Specifications|
|Power Output||7 hp (5.1 Kw)|
|Motor||Honda GX270 - Gas|
|Flow Rate||8 Gallons per minute|
|Operating Weight||108 lbs. (49 kg.)|