No, the Rubi TP-T Pull Porcelain Tile Cutter does not come with a case
Rubi TP-T Professional Pull Tile Cutters
Cuts Hard Porcelain
- Single rail bar guide does not flex when breaking the tile, ensuring easy breaking on hard porcelain tile.
- High quality cutter Made in Spain.
- The breaker foot has two replaceable plastic pads to prevent tile marking.
- Diagonal square for repetitive cutting.
- Professional grade tile cutters.
- RUBIFLEX bimaterial handle.
- Outrigger arm for large format tile.
- 2,204 lbs (1000 kg) of breaking power.
- Single part, injected aluminium base for lightness and durability.
- Aluminium handle with plastic base less friction, more life.
- Reinforced steel on the last 4" (10cm) of the cutting line.
- Scoring wheel of Ø 22 mm. Tungsten carbide.
- Cutting thickness: 20mm (13/16").
|Length of Cut||26 in||29 in||36 in|
|Diagonally Cuts||18 in||20 in||25 in|
|Weight||22 lbs.||23 lbs.||30 lbs.|
Question & Answers
No, the Rubi TP-T Pull Porcelain Tile Cutter does not come with a replacement scoring wheel. You can purchase one at Contractors Direct
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
bought TI 93, it cuts 37 inches of tough Marazzi tile, diagonals not a problem. Really good cutter and liked the price. Had to buy a wheel replacement once, thatÂ´s all.
No need lubrication and works really good. Great!!! diagonal cuts on porcelain or ceramic so sweet. cheaper than Sigma and works great!