Rubi TP-T Professional Pull Tile Cutters
10% OFF UNTIL 02/28/2017!
Rubi TP-T Tile Cutters are great for cutting any ceramic tile or hard BIa-type porcelain materials.
TP-T Tile Cutter Featuers
- Single rail bar guide does not flex when breaking the tile, ensuring easy breaking on hard porcelain tile
- High quality cutter made in Spain
- The breaker foot has two replaceable plastic pads to prevent tile marking
- Diagonal square for repetitive cutting
- Professional grade tile cutters
- RUBIFLEX bimaterial handle
- Outrigger arm for large format tile
- 2,204 lbs (1000 kg) of breaking power
- Single part, injected aluminium base for lightness and durability
- Aluminium handle with plastic base less friction, more life
- Reinforced steel on the last 4" (10cm) of the cutting line
- Scoring wheel of Ø 22 mm. Tungsten carbide
- Cutting thickness: 20mm (13/16")
|Length of Cut||26 in||29 in||36 in|
|Diagonally Cuts||18 in||20 in||25 in|
|Weight||22 lbs.||23 lbs.||30 lbs.|
Question & Answers
No, the Rubi TP-T Pull Porcelain Tile Cutter does not come with a case
No, the Rubi TP-T Pull Porcelain Tile Cutter does not come with a replacement scoring wheel. You can purchase one at Contractors Direct
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
bought TI 93, it cuts 37 inches of tough Marazzi tile, diagonals not a problem. Really good cutter and liked the price. Had to buy a wheel replacement once, thatÂ´s all.
No need lubrication and works really good. Great!!! diagonal cuts on porcelain or ceramic so sweet. cheaper than Sigma and works great!