Yes, this tile cutter is designed to score and snap porcelain tile. If it is a larger job, a wet tile saw is recommended.
Rubi TP-S Professional Push Tile Cutters
Rubi TP-S Tile Cuttersare single guide cutters made specifically for cutting ceramic and BIa-type porcelain tile.
Rubi TP-S Features
- Single rail bar guide does not flex when breaking the tile, ensuring easy breaking on hard porcelain tile
- High quality cutter Made in Spain
- The breaker foot is spring loaded with two positions (break and score) and has two replaceable plastic pads to prevent tile marking.
- Diagonal square for repetitive cutting
- RUBIFLEX bimaterial handle
- Outrigger arm for large format tile
- Carrying handle included
- 2,204 lbs (1000 kg) of breaking power
- Single part, injected aluminium base for lightness and durability
- Aluminium handle with plastic base less friction, more life
- Reinforced steel on the last 4" (10cm) of the cutting line
- Tungsten carbide Scoring wheel of Ø 22 mm
- Cutting thickness: 20mm (13/16")
|Length of Cut||26 in||29 in||36 in|
|Diagonally Cuts||18 in||20 in||25 in|
|Weight||22 lbs.||23 lbs.||30 lbs.|
Question & Answers
A case is not available for the Rubi TP-S Push Porcelain Tile Cutters.
The Rubi TP-S Push Porcelain Tile Cutters includes qty 1 - 22mm Scoring wheel
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Robust and resistant tile cutter. I really recommend this one for ceramic and porcelain tiles. Cuts are awesome and it’s really affordable.
I'm tile pro for over 15 years...I've tried many different tile cutters...this is one of the best cutter ever used with my txN from rubi also...
At the beginning it might take you a little bit of time to get use to it..but few cuts then you will love the way cuts and powerful machine...cuts any hard materials...even glass tiles makes a really nice cuts.....I LOVE THIS MACHINE AND IF YOU ARE A PRO YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THIS MACHINE
I was surprised to see how many different types of cuts I could make besides the ordinary straight cut.
score and snap that simple. straight, diagonal it is all the same. simple to use, cuts the tile without breaking the ends. best tile cutter i have ever used.
This cutter is great! I purchased this cutter because I needed something bigger for larger tile. The single bar will not flex, like the dual bar cutters will, and for a large expanse, this is just the ticket. I only wish it came with a case. I also use a Felker FPC-19 for smaller jobs. Oh, and I purchased the larger (22mm) cutting wheel.
this tile cutter cuts very clean edges which saves alot of time because you dont have to get up and down to cut on a tile saw. this is a must have tool for a full-time to part-time tile setter, or even a serious do-it-yourselfer.
I had a Rubi TX 900 N and it was stolen. It was a great cutter but I wanted to try something different (and lighter) so I bought the TI 75 S. My first job with it was 16x16 and 13x13 tile on a diagon pinwheel pattern. It works great. It took me about half a room to get used to it and now I am hooked. My only complaint is no case. I wish they made a smaller one to replace my TS-40!!!!!