Rubi tile saws are made in Spain.
Rubi DT 250 Evolution 10" Wet Tile Saw, Stand & Two (2) 10" Rubi Porcelain Blades
This Rubi electric tile cutter package has everything you need to make accurate cuts though porcelain, stone, and ceramic tile.
Rubi Tile Saw Features
- Integrated work stand folds easily for transport and unfolds to a convenient, sturdy tile saw platform.
- Tile carrier on stand to dry and store tile.
- Fresh water connect system, just connect garden hose directly on the saw to by-pass pump.
- Tankless Tray Technology water flows down the tray, trapping debris and passing through the sediment separation system, filtering the water before cycling into tank, extending the pump life.
- Large capacity water tank designed for easy filling and emptying as well as extending work periods between refills.
- Extra-Large 8" wheels for mobility.
- 15 Amp heavy duty motor with AutoBrake.
- Adjustable Laser Alignment System.
- High intensity LED work light illuminates work area.
- Large cutting capacity 24" rip cut 18" diagonally.
- Spring return plunging head.
- Miter head adjusts for accurate 0, 22.5, or 45 degree bevel cuts.
- Full coverage splash guard’s wrap around design captures water.
- Rubber coated die-cast aluminum work surface provides on-slip material support.
- Micro-cut Fence Support helps prevent cracking.
- Aluminum Rip Guide provides precision straight and miter cuts from 0 to 45 degrees left and right.
- Removable rear and side water trays capture water from larger tiles.
- Rubi DT 250 Evolution Tile Saw
- Tile Saw Stand with Wheel Kit
- 10 in. Diamond Blade
- (2) 10 in. Porcelain Diamond Blades #31907
- Miter Guide
- Laser and LED
- Table Extension
- Submersible Pump
- Water Trays
- Water Tank
- Ready Rack for Holding Tile
- Blade Wrench/Assembly Tools
- Operator's Manual
RUBI DT-250 Evolution Wet Tile Saw Specifications
|Power||Direct Drive - 1-1/2 hp (15 amps)|
|Length of Cut||24 in|
|Diagonal Length of Cut||18 in|
|Blade Capacity||10 in|
|Depth of Cut||3-3/4 in|
|Weight||70 lbs (101 lbs w/ stand)|
|Dimensions||49 in x 32 in x 47 in|
Question & Answers
Yes, please send a quote request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will quickly respond with a complete estimate for this custom part order.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
This saw will not make it as a everyday tile contractor. I have had mine for 1 and 1/2 years and have had a new motor put in do to the poor power it has when cutting tile. It's not belt driven and comes to abrupt stops when turned off, very heavy on the bearings. After about 8 months use of tiling the world, the motor blew up and I had to get it serviced from a Rubi authorized dealer. I was told this replacement was the last time and that I had to cut slower when using the saw. Yeah that isn't going to cut it as I'm running a business and that time they want me to waste to use their product doesn't benefit me. That is why I say it is good for DIYers or a backsplash installer. Contractor's direct has always been awesome to me. I've been buying tools from them for the last 8 years. But this saw was horrible for what I used it for. I'm selling this exact saw if anyone is interested!!!!
Works Great! Removable water pan makes water change quick and easy