Works Great! Removable water pan makes water change quick and easy
Rubi DT 250 Evolution 10" Wet Tile Saw, Stand & Two (2) 10" Rubi Porcelain Blades
Rubi Tile Saw Features
- Integrated work stand folds easily for transport and unfolds to a convenient, sturdy tile saw platform.
- Tile carrier on stand to dry and store tile.
- Fresh water connect system, just connect garden hose directly on the saw to by-pass pump.
- Tankless Tray Technology water flows down the tray, trapping debris and passing through the sediment separation system, filtering the water before cycling into tank, extending the pump life.
- Large capacity water tank designed for easy filling and emptying as well as extending work periods between refills.
- Extra-Large 8" wheels for mobility.
- 15 Amp heavy duty motor with AutoBrake.
- Adjustable Laser Alignment System.
- High intensity LED work light illuminates work area.
- Large cutting capacity 24" rip cut 18" diagonally.
- Spring return plunging head.
- Miter head adjusts for accurate 0, 22.5, or 45 degree bevel cuts.
- Full coverage splash guard’s wrap around design captures water.
- Rubber coated die-cast aluminum work surface provides on-slip material support.
- Micro-cut Fence Support helps prevent cracking.
- Aluminum Rip Guide provides precision straight and miter cuts from 0 to 45 degrees left and right.
- Removable rear and side water trays capture water from larger tiles.
- Rubi DT 250 Evolution Tile Saw
- Tile Saw Stand with Wheel Kit
- 10 in. Diamond Blade
- (2) 10 in. Porcelain Diamond Blades #31907
- Miter Guide
- Laser and LED
- Table Extension
- Submersible Pump
- Water Trays
- Water Tank
- Ready Rack for Holding Tile
- Blade Wrench/Assembly Tools
- Operator's Manual
RUBI DT-250 Evolution Wet Tile Saw Specifications
|Power||Direct Drive - 1-1/2 hp (15 amps)|
|Length of Cut||24 in|
|Diagonal Length of Cut||18 in|
|Blade Capacity||10 in|
|Depth of Cut||3-3/4 in|
|Weight||70 lbs (101 lbs w/ stand)|
|Dimensions||49 in x 32 in x 47 in|