Great performance with a powerful motor and easy to move it around. Takes a little to put the saw together though
Rubi DT 250 Evolution 10" Wet Tile saw and a Blade & Stand
- Integrated work stand folds easily for transport and unfolds to a convenient, sturdy tile saw platform.
- Tile carrier on stand to dry and store tile.
- Fresh water connect system, just connect garden hose directly on the saw to by-pass pump.
- Tankless Tray Technology water flows down the tray, trapping debris and passing through the sediment separation system, filtering the water before cycling into tank, extending the pump life.
- Large capacity water tank designed for easy filling and emptying as well as extending work periods between refills.
- Extra-Large 8" wheels for mobility.
- 15 Amp heavy duty motor with AutoBrake.
- Adjustable Laser Alignment System.
- High intensity LED work light illuminates work area.
- Large cutting capacity 24" rip cut 18" diagonally.
- Spring return plunging head.
- Miter head adjusts for accurate 0, 22.5, or 45 degree bevel cuts.
- Full coverage splash guard’s wrap around design captures water.
- Rubber coated die-cast aluminum work surface provides on-slip material support.
- Micro-cut Fence Support helps prevent cracking.
- Aluminum Rip Guide provides precision straight and miter cuts from 0 to 45 degrees left and right.
- Removable rear and side water trays capture water from larger tiles.
- Rubi DT 250 Evolution Tile Saw
- Tile Saw Stand with Wheel Kit
- 10 in. Diamond blade
- Miter Guide
- Laser and LED
- Table Extension
- Submersible pump
- Water Trays
- Water Tank
- Ready Rack for Holding Tile
- Blade Wrench/Assembly Tools
- Operator's manual
|RUBI DT-250 Evolution Wet Tile Saw Specifications|
|Power||Direct Drive - 1-1/2 hp (15 amps)|
|Length of Cut||24 in|
|Diagonal Length of Cut||18 in|
|Blade Capacity||10 in|
|Depth of Cut||3-3/4 in|
|Weight||70 lbs (101 lbs w/ stand)|
|Dimensions||49 in x 32 in x 47 in|
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Easy to get around
Exactly the saw as the ridgid wet saw at home depot
Not easy to put together
Great saw, easy set up
nice saw for the money...most reasonably priced saw that will cut 24" tiles that I could find in a professional grade saw. When cutting 24" tiles the blade does want to hop...it seems as if the the blade wobbles some...going to try another blade. The water guard tray is very difficult to insert at the back of the saw.
This is one amazing saw, precision cutting reliable and very portable. We purchased one about a year ago have been running it almost every day. We love it so much we recently purchased another.