Raimondi Rai-Fix Grooving Tool
For wall application of large format tiles and slabs.
- The RAI-CUT device is part of the RAI-FIX system. RAI-CUT is fundamental to create the slot in the back of the tile/slab. Slot where to insert the RAI-FIX hook.
- RAI-CUT works on tiles or slabs with maximum thickness of 30 mm (1-3/16”) and minimum 6 mm (1/4”).
- RAI-CUT is made of stainless steel and it is provided with clutch hole for connecting a vacuum dust extractor.
- RAI-CUT can be supplied with or without angle grinder (power 850W).
- Thanks to its semi-universal attachment, RAI-CUT is compatible with the most popular brands and models of angle grinders.
- Dry cutting, diamond disc Ø 125 mm (5”).