Raimondi Rai-Fix 6mm (1/4" Wing Size) Tile Safety Withholding Hook
For wall application of large format tiles and slabs.
- For Tile thickness 1/4" to 5/16".
- The safety withholding hook RAI-FIX is a simple and effective device that prevents the tile/slab (set with adhesive) to fall down in the event of detachment from the wall.
- When installing tiles/slabs bigger than 16” (being them in ceramic, porcelain or natural stone) in façade with adhesive, it is required to use a mechanical safety system which prevents the tile / slab to fall down in the event of detachment of the adhesive.
- Indeed adhesives guarantee perfect anchorage of the tile/slab only if perfectly applied. But this is not always the case.
- In addition to that, it is hard to predict the strains the tile/slab will have to bear because of building’s settlement as well as expansion for temperature range, extreme weather conditions, earthquake and so on.
- Therefore, the safety withholding hook RAI-FIX is a crucial ally of the architect/designer (and of course of the buyer) to assure the maximum safety.
- RAI-FIX expands the design possibilities since tiles and slabs of any size can be now used.
- Aesthetically speaking, RAI-FIX is the perfect solution since it is completely invisible once the façade is done.
- RAI-FIX is hidden between the tile and the wall.
- The safety withholding hook RAI-FIX is made of stainless steel and can be used with tiles / slabs of minimum thickness 6 mm (0.24").
- The installation is very simple and is carried out directly on the job-site in a few seconds.