To calculate shipping costs, add the items you wish to purchase to your Shopping Cart. From your Cart, click the Estimate Tax & Shipping tab and enter your country and zip code (if applicable). Duty and taxes are not included in this estimated cost. All international order ship via UPS Worldwide Expedited.
Raimondi Tile Leveling System 1/16" Regular Clear Clips
Raimondi Leveling Spacers have been sold in Europe for quite a few years and finally we're able to introduce them to you!
- If you're a tile installer, you're well aware of how difficult it is to properly set flexible, large format, heavy, or low-thickness tiles because, often times, the floor foundation is uneven and/or contains imperfections.
- Tiles that seemed uniformly leveled while first installing them can show differences as the tile adhesive sets, compromising the overall aesthetics of your initial hard work.
- With the Raimondi Leveling Spacers, this potential is no longer a threat to your perfect tile project.
- In addition to ensuring the proper leveling of tiles, this system helps speed the tile setting process.
- Greatly improves the overall quality of your tile project.
- Both installation and removal of the spacers are quick and easy!
- Sturdy Tile Wedge holds tiles better than competitors.
- Works well with both Wall and Floor projects!
- Tiles are not pulled from the thinset, they're pushed into it.
- Rather than worrying about voids and coverage, RLS spacers further enhance your thinset adhesion to your tiles!
- Regular Leveling Clip size: 1/8" up to 1/2" tile, 1/16" joint.
- Minimum required joint: 1/16", (1.5mm).
- Tile thickness minimum required 1/8", max 1/2".
- STEP 1: After spreading your tile adhesive, insert leveling spacer underneath the tiles along the 4 sides, use traditional spacers as you normally would to square up the corners. For larger tiles, it may be necessary to "double up", using 2 leveling spacers for each side.
- STEP 2: Set the tile and beat it with a rubber mallet
- STEP 3: Use the special traction-adjustable pliers to insert the wedge into the leveling spacers, paying attention not to pass the breakpoint.
- STEP 4: Once the tile adhesive has been allowed to set. Remove the leveling spacers with the traction-adjustable pliers, rubber mallet, or kicking them out with your feet.
Question & Answers
The maximum grout joint with the 1/16" clear RLS Raimondi clips is 1/8"
We do offer quantity discounts on large quantities of Raimondi RLS clips please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your information and the desired quantity.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
The first time I saw this at Contractors Direct I said to the salesman that anyone who uses these is a hack. Well, I am now part of the club! With the quality of the large format tiles that are becoming more and more popular these systems have almost become a necessity I could probably figure it out without this system but why bother? Time = money and if I am fighting an install for even an extra 30 minutes over the course of a year I would have worked a whole extra week. Not worth the hassle this is a great system and it won't be long till every tile mechanic has a lippage system in their arsenal.
I've got to say that Raimondi has a great system going here. I've used it on several jobs now. It's a good idea to set the tightener tension a little below the breaking point. The wedges are big enough to really work out well. I must admit I tried the Q lash set up. Big mistake. Oh well, one of life's lessons.
Just watch the videos and you'll do okay. It's a good idea to be careful of the clips that are exposed at the end of the day. They'll break if you aren't careful. Contractors Direct has been Very helpful to me. The pricing is a good thing.
At first l said this is a waste of time. After l tried it I'll never look back, Do you know how good l feel when customers come and say you are really good? Thanks to the clips. Best thing to happen to me.
The Raimondi leveling system is by far the best I have used and I have used them all. MLT takes too long to setup Tornado twist the tiles Rubi and Tuscan just dont work as well as I would like. Raimondi is easy to use and the results are consistent. The learning curve is big on all these systems but I have the Raimondi dialed in and works like a charm! Great product great price