Good quality. Like it
The Raimondi Pedalo Washmaster Sponge Station is used for cleaning grout from walls and floor. Pole Sponge enables you to work from an upright position either on floors or walls. Just squeeze the sponge out by stepping on the pedal of the Washmaster while remaining upright. The Raimondi® Pedalo also features a high-capacity water tank which reduces the need for frequent water changes.
- Clean Grout Joints Standing UP!
- SAVE TIME & MONEY.
- Cut time by 30 to 50%. Save hours of back breaking work
- Works on walls and floors.
- The pole sponge enables you to work in an upright position on both floors and walls.
- Pedal eases and speeds the squeezing action of the sponge, allowing the user to remain upright.
- Sponge float with handle can be used on smaller floor and wall areas.
- High-absorption Sweepex sponge included.
- High-capacity tank 10 gal with drain plug, reduces the need for frequent water changing.
- Impact-resistant plastic for long life.
- Twin rollers fitted with wear-resistant sockets.
- Comes with backer plate, no adhesive necessary
- New sponge lasts 5000 sq/ft on average.
- Includes aluminum pole with sponge, hand grip & sponge.
- Yellow sponge is softer than brown sponge.
- Weight 23.8 lbs.
- Raimondi Pedalo Grout Cleaning Machine
- 1 Yellow Sponge with Quick Snap Handle
- 1 Sponge Float Head with 2 Piece Pole (52")
- User and Maintenance Manual
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
This product has really cut my grouting time in half. The only downfall is that chiseled edge stone must still be clean by hand due to the irregularities.
Great Product with one downfall. We used another contractor's unit to try and we loved it. Day one of using ours, the handle junction snapped. they really should make the handle one-piece. If this product didn't save us so much time, I would have sent it back for the handle issue.