For cutting large tiles. The LEM is clean there is not water spray on the floor when cutting the water just slides down into the water tank making the LEM the ideal machine for renovation jobsites.
- When in transport position the LEM 105 can be placed vertically (“standing up”) so it can easy enter a standard elevator/lift.
- For cutting large ceramic & porcelain tiles.
- Hand-less cut gravity assisted vertical cutting.
- Collapses for easy transport.
- Adjustable guide and 45/90⁰ square.
- Suitable also for cutting thin porcelain tiles 1/8" - 3/16" (3 - 5 mm).
- Maximum depth of cut 1 3/16" (40 mm).
- Minimum depth of cut 1/8" (3 mm).
- Diamond blade diameter: Ø 8" (200mm).
- Automatic gravity feed (adjustable speed).
- Lock motor assembly at any height according to tile dimension.
- Tilting motor assembly for bevel cuts from 0° to 45°.
- Tile lock devices provided with magnetic attachments can be positioned at will for out-of-plumb cuts.
- Re-adjustable square for long lasting precision.
- Heavy duty water pump.
- Easy-to-remove polypropylene tank capacity 14.8 Gals (56 ltrs) for easy cleaning
- 1 year limited warranty.
- Raimondi LEM Series Vertical Cutting Saw
- 8 in Turbo Rim Diamond Blade
- 2 Tile Lock Devices
- Dressing Stone
- Water Basin with Pump
- Wrench Kit
- Operator's manual
|Motor||Direct Drive - 1.5 hp||Direct Drive - 1.5 hp|
|Blade Capacity||8 in||8 in|
|Arbor||5/8 in||5/8 in|
|Depth of Cut||1-3/16 in||1-3/16 in|
|Length of Cut||41 in||59 in|
|Diagonally Cuts||24 in||35 in|
|Weight||132 lbs.||172 lbs.|
|LxWxH||50 in x 27 in x 31 in||68 in x 27 in x 31 in|
|Shipping||Truck on Pallet||Truck on Pallet|