Click here to buy Rubi Speed Scoring Wheels.
Rubi Speed Tile Cutter
- Ideal for ceramic tile -- Not recommended for porcelain
- 8 mm cutting wheel included.
- Chromed and rectified steel guides, with anti-corrosion treatment.
- Lateral stop for straight and 45 degree repetitive cutting.
- Thick rubber breaking pads.
- Free Anti-shock plastic carrying case.
- Base legs for large format tile.
- Direct vision of the scoring and cutting line.
- Rubi Speed cutters use TS/TR replacement scoring wheels.
|Length of Cut||25 in||28 in||36 in|
|Diagonally Cuts||18 in||20 in||25.5 in|
|Weight||15.4 lbs.||20.7 lbs.||27 lbs.|
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
It works good. Used the small one for small jobs because itÂ´s portable and light. No problems with it
Best cutter in the market for the price!
versatile cutting board that excels with mosaics.
Marazzi and Crossville tiles are cut with this cutter. Very tough ones...Good price
Good and affordable cutter. bought the largest model to do 24x24 in porcelain with great results. Awesome!
I can only say that this tile cutter does an outstanding job for the price! No problems in over 3 years. Just need to replace the scoring wheel once in a while