The only difference between the Speed plus and the regular speed is the breaking mechanism. The speed plus has the same breaker as the TR with two positions: 1 for scoring (with the lever up) and one for breaking (with the lever down). On the other hand, the regular speed has only one position for scoring and snapping since the breaker is attached to the handle.
Rubi Tile Cutter - Speed Plus Manual Tile Cutters
10% OFF UNTIL 02/28/2017!
Rubi Speed Plus-62 and Speed Plus-72 manual tile cutters have a multipoint breaker for great angular or diagonal cuts and a reinforced base for increased stability when cutting ceramic tile.
Rubi Speed Tile Cutter Features
- Multipoint breaker for easy diagonal cuts.
- Aluminium structure for greater robustness, lightness and ease of transport.
- Adaptable scoring wheels to every material to maximize performance and cutting quality.
- 8mm cutting wheel included.
- Chromed and rectified steel guides, with anti-corrosion treatment.
- Lateral stop for straight and 45 degree repetitive cutting.
- Thick rubber breaking pads.
- 1322 lbs of breaking force.
- Free anti-shock plastic carrying case.
- Base legs for large format tile.
- Direct vision of the scoring and cutting line.
- Rubi Speed Plus cutters use TS/TR replacement scoring wheels.
- Maximum cutting depth: 5/8"
|Model||Speed Plus-62||Speed Plus-72||Speed Plus-92|
|Length of Cut||24 in||28 in||36 in|
|Diagonally Cuts||17 in||20 in||25 in|
|Weight||17.2 lbs.||21.1 lbs.||26.9 lbs.|
Question & Answers
No, the Rubi Speed Plus Tile Cutter W/ Case comes with a case at no extra charge
Yes, the Rubi Speed Plus Tile Cutter W/ Case does come with a replacement scoring wheel
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
mosaics, glass cuts, porcelain... I bought it cutting 20x20 but there are other sizes. Awesome!! the breaker will take you a couple of cuts to get used to. Good stuff!