Yes, the Racatac Tool Tray is included with the Racatac Rolling Knee Pads.
Racatac With 3" Casters, 01RAC3
Enjoy Special Savings On This Product During Our Monthly Special! Was $169, now only $152.10!
- Optional chest support shown
- Speed & comfort for a demanding job
- Comfortable web spring seat
- Adjusts from 11.5" to 15.5" high
- Made in the USA
- Thick foam inner knee pads for all day comfort.
- 3" polyurethane ball bearing casters
- Weighs 8 lbs, load capacity 300 lbs.
- The 3” caster model is 1” higher off of the floor and will allow your feet easier and quicker movement when you are in a kneeling /sitting position.
- This model would be your choice if you need to move rather quickly in a lateral position, using it mostly on rough surfaces, have large feet or long legs, or work mostly kneeling/sitting, such as auto body repair and PDR techs, painters, fabricators, etc.
- Chest Support is sold separately.
- ADJUSTABLE SEAT – Instead of sitting back on your heels, the fully adjustable seat provides the upper body support, leaving your feet free to control your movement.
- KNEEPADS – Comfortable attached floating-like kneepads allow your knees to rest and move freely. They eliminate direct knee to floor pressure, circulation problems, and will allow you to work in shorts without having to wear kneepads with straps.
- CASTERS – Allow you to roll to move, instead of crawling and bouncing on your knees. Elevates your body and eliminates the normal pressure on toes, ankles and knees. Will allow you to work over dirty, wet, or dusty areas easier and cleaner.
- TOOL TRAY – This feature is really appreciated by all the people that use the Racatac. They love having a place to keep their necessities right there rolling with them.
Question & Answers
The Chest Support includes the connector for the post. No drilling is required. The connector clamps around the Racatac frame.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
great build quality, comfortable, fully adjustable...I also bought the additional chest support which...I could hardly believe, makes this even more comfortable.
Well built quality product, very impressed with the wheels and overall construction. More comfortable and less fatigue than other brands we have tried.
I got this along with the chest support to help in laying floor tile. It really keeps the strain off my knees and ankles vs. kneeling or squatting.
I've had the Racatac for 5 years and don't have a single regret with this purchase-not even the price! I use it every chance I get-installing and painting baseboards, drywall work down low, installing electrical receptacles, building and finishing cabinets, washing my car, anything I have to do on my knees. I'm ordering the 5952 model to see what difference the 2" casters make over the 3" casters. I also want it to keep in my shop for home use and as a back-up. After 5 years it shows little wear. The knee pads are perfect and so is the seat. I'm not as hard on it as a tile setter, and it stays on one job so I'm not banging it around in transport. It is a quality product and a great invention from a real creative thinking brick mason!
This is the best money i've ever spent,not only does it save my back,knees,and feet but I'm also a lot fast. I'm not having to stop and get up and move over.once I brought it to work,people were taking pictures asking to try it out,and my boss bought two more.now that I have one I'm hoping to be able to work for13 more years till I can retire