Yes, the Racatac Tool Tray is included with the Racatac Rolling Knee Pads.
Racatac Roller Knee Pads With 2" Casters
- Speed & comfort for a demanding job
- Comfortable web spring seat
- Adjusts from 11.5" to 15.5" high
- Made in the USA
- Thick foam inner knee pads for all day comfort
- 2" polyurethane ball bearing casters
- Weighs 8 lbs, load capacity 300 lbs.
- The 2” caster model would be your choice if you prefer to be closer to the floor or if you will be using it in mostly flat-work applications in kneeling/leaning over positions, such as tile setting, various floor installations, sealing, grouting, staining, etc.
- Chest Support is sold separately.
- ADJUSTABLE SEAT – Instead of sitting back on your heels, the fully adjustable seat provides the upper body support, leaving your feet free to control your movement.
- KNEEPADS – Comfortable attached floating-like kneepads allow your knees to rest and move freely. They eliminate direct knee to floor pressure, circulation problems, and will allow you to work in shorts without having to wear kneepads with straps.
- CASTERS – Allow you to roll to move, instead of crawling and bouncing on your knees. Elevates your body and eliminates the normal pressure on toes, ankles and knees. Will allow you to work over dirty, wet, or dusty areas easier and cleaner.
- TOOL TRAY – This feature is really appreciated by all the people that use the Racatac. They love having a place to keep their necessities right there rolling with them.
Question & Answers
The only wheels available are 2 or 3 inch casters for generally flat, smoother surfaces.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
I've owned one of these for many years now and can't imagine not having it. After 14 years of tile work,the only joint I have that doesn't hurt is my knees! Between the rac a tac and my pro knees kneepads I have zero knee pain. the only problem with it is when you are working in smaller areas like a small bathroom or a closet area,it can be a little awkward and kinda get in the way. Also when grouting, the wheels can put a "point load' on the corner of a tile if you aren't careful and break it if you didn't get enough coverage on a corner. I broke a tile once on grout day and never used it for grouting again,I just slap the pro knees on. Every job I go on,the race a tac gets all kind of attention and everyone wants to know if I made it,or where they can buy one. one of the best tools I own.
Dose the job well
greatest piece of equipment in the shop.....installer has since stated no more back pain and gets around alot quicker jobs go faster and easier
I was somewhat skeptical to buy this expensive (seemingly overpriced) tool, a kneeling/sitting creeper. Purchasing it I was really just taking a chance that it would help me. I was not really wanting to spend the money on the Rac-a-tac but decided to go ahead due to my age as it may make a difference on my upcoming project making it a little easier on my knees, back and body. I didn't purchase it on this site as I didn't know at the time this site carried this tool other wise I could have ordered it later with a combined order but did buy months later many of my other tools for my project on this site and found the prices reasonable. I purchased the Rac-a-tac #5952 about three months ago, after receiving it I set all the adjustments to fit me comfortably for my planned marble floor tiling project for our sunroom. I'm a 68 year old retired man and (DIYer) who is fairly active for my age but do have knee pain with very much kneeling or working on my knees even with good knee pads. I also have a back that gives me big problems when leaning over to work. The innovative design of Rac-a-tac with the chest support, does support your upper body when leaning over in most all natural kneeling positions with many varied adjustment features for different working situations. The past week or two I have been doing a lot of the pre-tile flooring kneeling work, leaning over screwing down subflooring and plywood underlayment using my Rac-a-tac. Wow guys this thing is really great, I had no idea this Rac-a-tac would serve me so well, I was almost dreading the thought of knee and back pain from doing this project but to my pleasant surprise the only pain is from a few muscles I haven't used recently. I don't do this for a living just doing it trying to save a few bucks and I like challenges although this one is more than I had expected. This Rac-a-tac is one of my better purchase decisions, just wish it had been years sooner. I'm feeling younger with a smile on my face without my usual knee and back problems just a little unused muscle soreness. I only wished I had known about this Rac-a-tac years ago, it would have saved me allot of knee and back pain over the years. Well worth the money spent to me (although expensive), durability seems to be good but time will tell and for anyone out there in the tiling/flooring trade or any trade that requires kneeling or working low to the floor plus leaning over, spend the money on this tool now, save your knees and back (have less pain and medical bills!) you won't be sorry. Your back and knees will thank you now but also years also down the road. Both the padded seat and padded chest support adjust at different angles, different heights, and slide on a rail front to back for best support and comfort. This allows you to use both hands in various working positions or using tools while your back and knees are fully supported. You can control your movement with your feet and toes or with a free hand if needed. If you have to kneel or both kneel and lean forward, this is a MUST HAVE TOOL! Even at the price it's worth it to me. :~)