QuikDrive QDPRO250G2 Screw Feed Attachment, 1-1/2" to 2-1/2"
- Subflooring-to-timber or steel.
- Decks and docks.
- Fiber-cement cladding-to-steel.
- Available alone or as part of the PRO250 System
- Expanded depth settings for high-density flooring materials
- Reversible replaceable non-skid teeth attachment
- Uniform toenailing and countersink on slick surfaces
- Two-year warranty
- For use with any Quik Drive G2-equipped screw-gun.
- Drive screws: 1-1/2" to 2-1/2" in length.
- Use with or without the "stand-up" extension.
- Adjust the extension handle for your height and driving style.
- Extension can be used for fastening ceilings from the floor.
- Built in bit wrench is always there when you need it
- Precise countersink is the only adjustment.
- Free driver bits in every box of screws.
- QuikLock™ coupling means you can add or remove the extension in seconds.