- All strainers are made out of 18 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel.
- Strainers may be cut down (3” maximum, 1.5” from either side) on site if needed.
- Finish options are not applicable to the Tile-In strainer.
- Drain body sold separately.
- Liquid membrane is required for installation. Sheet membrane is no longer compatible.
Quick Drain stands alone in the construction of today's showers. The leading edge is due to the superior construction, design and functionality. The low profile linear shower drain is clean and un-intrusive the outdated round center shower drain is no longer needed! Stainless steel channel slot shower drain can be used with any tile size and can be installed as a channel drain under the shower door or against the shower wall as a linear trench drain.
Lowest-profile bathroom and shower linear drain in the world. It is easy to clean and has a very high flow rate. Ease of installation keeps this shower drain in demand by home builders and contractors as well as by discerning homeowners.