6" Jamb Saw easily cuts door jambs, baseboard, cabinet toe kicks, inside corners and most hanging doors. The cutting height is adjustable from flush to 1-1/16” for working with different floor covering thicknesses.
- 6" blade, 9.5 Amp. 1050 Watts, industrial grade motor featuring all ball and needle bearings.
- Blade height adjusts from “Flush” to 1-1/16".
- Convenient 1-1/2" vacuum port.
- For undercutting wood door jambs and wood cove base.
- Cuts inside corners and under toe kicks.
- Saw to cut full inside corners in molding up to 1/2" thick and undercut doors as thick as 1-3/4".
- Spiral ground gears for smooth, quiet operation.
- Easy grip handle for maximum control.
- QEP 10-56 All Ball Bearing Power Saw Unit
- 6-3/16 in. Carbide Tooth "Cupped Arbor" Saw Blade
- Masonry Blade
- Allen Wrench
- Steel Depth Guide
- Custom Molded Carrying Case
- Operator's Manual
|10-56 Roberts Jamb Saw Specifications|
|Power||9.5 amps / 1050 W|
|No Load Speed||8,000 RPM|
|Max Cutting Depth||1-3/4 inch|