Best, most durable float I have used. Toe space offset a must for kitchens and bath areas.
6353 QEP Grout Floats Wood Handle
- Product code: 6353
- Manufacturer: QEP
- MPN: 10063
Wood Handle Grout Floats by QEP
Non-stick gum rubber ensures smooth application.
- Wood handle, Cream color gum rubber bottom.
- Standard 9-1/2"x 4"
- Oversize 12"x 4"
- Toe space 12"x 3" (offset handle)
- 1/8" gum rubber faces on 5/8" foam rubber.
- Premium gum rubber laminated to lightweight, closed cell core is built to last.
- 2 rounded corners prevent gouging of grout joints.
- 2 square corners ensure complete grout coverage in corners.
- Extra thick aluminum backing plate for maximum leverage and applying grout into joints.
- Mix grout mortar thoroughly, removing lumps, to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Place a generous amount of grout on your starting point.
- Hold the grout float at a slight angle and push the grout mortar into the tile joints.
- Grout only a small area of floor at a time until you begin to feel comfortable with the process.
- Use a grout float to remove any excess grout from floor.
- Allow up to 15 minutes for the grout to set and then proceed to wipe floor clean.