Best, most durable float I have used. Toe space offset a must for kitchens and bath areas.
6353 QEP Grout Floats Wood Handle
- Product code: 6353
- Manufacturer: QEP
- MPN: 10063
Wood Handle Grout Floats by QEP
Non-stick gum rubber ensures smooth application
- Wood handle, Cream color gum rubber bottom
- Oversize 12"x 4"
- 1/8" gum rubber faces on 5/8" foam rubber
- Premium gum rubber laminated to lightweight, closed cell core is built to last
- 2 rounded corners prevent gouging of grout joints
- 2 square corners ensure complete grout coverage in corners.
- Extra thick aluminum backing plate for maximum leverage and applying grout into joints
- Mix grout mortar thoroughly, removing lumps, to the consistency of peanut butter
- Place a generous amount of grout on your starting point
- Hold the grout float at a slight angle and push the grout mortar into the tile joints
- Grout only a small area of floor at a time until you begin to feel comfortable with the process
- Use a grout float to remove any excess grout from floor
- Allow up to 15 minutes for the grout to set and then proceed to wipe floor clean