10-46 QEP 6" Jamb Undercut Saw with Case
- Precise height adjustment from 3/16" to 1-1/8".
- For undercutting wood door jambs and wood cove base.
- Cuts inside corners and under toe kicks.
- Patented design enables saw to cut full inside corners in molding up to 1/2" thick and undercut doors as thick as 1-3/4".
- Spiral ground gears for smooth, quiet operation.
- Easy grip handle for maximum control.
- QEP 10-46 Power Saw Unit
- 6-3/16 in. Carbide Tooth "Cupped Arbor" Saw Blade
- Spanner Wrench
- Steel Depth Guide
- Custom Molded Carrying Case
- Operator's Manual
|10-46 Roberts Jamb Saw Specifications|
|Power||7.5 amps / 900 W|
|No Load Speed||7,000 RPM|
|Arbor||5/8 inch (only use 10-47 blade)|
|Max Cutting Depth||1-1/2 inch|