Pearl 15" Hexplate with Superclutch and 6 Segmented Diamond Pads Included, HEX1764
- Faster and more aggressive, hex pin diamond segmented pad attachment.
- Extended life and improved all-around grinding speed & performance.
- Can be used dry or wet on concrete surfaces for grinding & coating removal.
- Ideal for removing paint & epoxy, & repairing, leveling, and grinding concrete.
- Removes sealers and bond breaker coatings.
- Easily removes trowels marks, smooths rough finishes, provides texture to slippery surfaces & prepares concrete surfaces for coatings.
- Diamond pads extend past the edge of the plate allowing the operator to grind or sand right up to the edge of the wall.
- Super clutch will disengage if the Hexpin plate hits an obstruction.
- Super clutch is self resetting, simply turn off buffer and restart, less downtime.
- Safely prevents coupler breakage and buffer damage.
- The Pearl Hexpin® System has revolutionized floor preparation.
- Use the standard Hexpin Plates or Hexpin Blocks with our patented system of interchangeable Hexpins for grinding, sanding, polishing and coating removal.
- Pearl’s unique spring-based technology allows the Hexpin attachments to float easily over rough surfaces while the fluted plate design helps maintain dust control.
- Engineered for use on standard floor buffers, dual-headed diamond grinders.
- Interchangeable Hexpins are engineered for a variety of applications, including concrete resurfacing, removal of paint, rubberized coatings, ice, rust, grease, sealers, from a variety of surfaces.