Great laser, works great, fastest and easiest installation of cabinets i have ever put up
Palm laser interior-exterior-horizontal-vertical layout
PLS180 tool is a plumb, level, and square laser line tool designed to help you complete layout tasks quickly, efficiently, and error-free.
- Simplify Layout Tasks and Increase Productivity
- Whether you're a carpenter, plumber, HVAC specialist, or general contractor, you know that layout tasks and quality-control are essential and time-consuming components of every construction project.
- The PLS180 lets you accomplish these jobs quickly, accurately, and without relying on complicated, time-consuming setup.
- Generates two crisp, visible laser lines for plumb and level applications, with an indoor visible working range of 100 ft.
- The lines project at over 180 degrees meaning that the level line projects wall to wall wrapping a room, and the plumb line projects behind the tool allowing the laser line to wrap a plumb line completely around a room or door opening.
- Perfect for acoustic ceiling or door and window installations to wallpaper, drywall, and tile jobs.
- Industry-leading brightness makes sure that these lines are easy to see.
- No rotating parts, long battery life and durable.
- For interior work to 10 feet high, consider pairing this tool with the PLS-20513 telescoping tripod (not included).
- Self leveling, one button on or off, no adjustments needed or allowed.
- Self-Leveling Range: ±6 Degrees.
- Accuracy 1/8in. @ 30 ft. 3mm @ 10 meters.
- 100 ft. working range, 180 fan angle 6 leveling range.
- Operates over 30 hours on 3 AA batteries (Included).
- Size: 2" x 2-7/8" x 3-3/8".
- Fan Angle 180 Degrees.
- Weight: 1.7 lbs w/batteries.
- PLS 180 Laser line tool; magnetic wall bracket; batteries; pouch; carrying case; operating instructions.
- PLS has upgraded its warranty from a single year to a three-year limited warranty.
- During this warranty period, your PLS product will be repaired or replaced (with the same or similar model at our option), without charge for either parts or labor, through PLS.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
very easy to install cabinets. the line was so clear and precise it made my life so much easier. I can set lines in 10 minutes rather than 3 hours. great purchase