Totally recommend for light duty work, We extract 10 to 20 concrete and asphalt core in a week and the machine does the job. Lightweight, ease to transport in the field we run the rig on a small 2000 watt genset
HDR600C Norton Clipper Hand Held With Core Drill Rig, 115 Volts
- Product code: HDR600C
- Manufacturer: Norton
- MPN: HDR600C
This rig package provides the rental market with a strong, stable performing hand-held core drill and sturdy rig stand. The single-speed drill features “Smart Electronics” motor protection and safety clutch for safe operation, which means no overheating of electrical parts. Geared at 940 RPMs, there is plenty of power to easily spin a 4” bit by hand and a 6” with the stand. When you need a core drill that can cover the basics but also maximize your return on investment, the HDR600C is a great solution.
- 15 amp hand held Cardi drill motor.
- Sturdy aluminum column with two leveling bubbles.
- Handle converts to wrench for tightening all leveling bolts.
- Sturdy all-Metal carriage with a side level and hand-held rig adapter ensures smooth operation.
- Wide base platform with a bit guide allows straighter drilling.
|Norton Clipper HDR600C Core Drill Specifications|
|Motor (Electric)||Single Phase 115 V|
|Recommended Bit Sizes||2 in - 4 in|
|Bit Connection||5/8 in-11 thread and|
1-1/4 in -7 thread with adapter
|No-Load RPM||940 RPM|
|Weight (Drill only)||12 lbs|