We recommend any 14 inch masonry blade with a 1 inch arbor.
BBM307 Norton Clipper 14" Masonry Saw, 110V, 3 hp
- Product code: BBM307
- Manufacturer: Norton
- MPN: 701846 00684 2
The Norton Clipper BBM307 Mini Masonry Saw features an all-steel unibody construction with the best weight-to-strength distribution in its class, 14" blade capacity, and an ergonomically designed three-position locking cutting head for a safe, clear view of the cutting area.
- Cut material up to 8" x 8" x 16"
- Dry or wet cutting with quick-attach garden hose water system
- Channeled water pan to direct dust and slurry away from the operator
- Steel reinforced frame
- Steel wheels
- Sealed bearing conveyor cart
- AC Universal brush motor with thermal overload protection
- 14" diamond blade sold separately
|Norton Clipper BBM307 Masonry Saw Specifications|
|Power (Electric)||3 hp|
|Full Load Amps||10 amps|
|Blade Capacity||14 inch|
|Depth of Cut||5 in|
|Blade Shaft RPM||3,600 RPM|
|Dimensions||31-1/2 in. x 18 in. x 30 in.|
Question & Answers
This item must ship via LTL Freight on a pallet. The best we can do for you is ship it to a Freight Forwarder in the states with no shipping charge. From there, you would need to set up the freight forwarding overseas. We would be responsible for the product getting to your forwarder and nothing further.
Although the carbon brushes (#235054) for the Norton BBM307 motor are not listed online, you can call us at 1-800-709-0002 or send an email to email@example.com to set up a custom order.
If we are talking about the blade shaft bolt it is M10 X 20MM 1.5 DIN933 Left hand thread.
1. Before mounting any blade on the saw, the blade should be inspected for any damage which might have occurred during shipment, handling or previous use.
2. The blade collars and arbors should be cleaned and examined for damage before mounting the blade.
3. The blade must be properly fitted over the arbor.
4. The blade shaft nut, which is a left-hand thread nut, must be tightened securely against the outside blade shaft collar.
5. The blade must be operated within the specified maximum operating speed listed on the blade.
6. The blade guard must be in place with the blade collar guard closed when the saw is running.