NobleSealant 150, Waterproofing And Seamer
Used as a sealant around drains for penetrations in membranes and seaming one sheet to another.
- Waterproofing Sealant for seaming and sealing sheets of Chloraloy and NobleSeal.
- 10.3 oz. Tube provides 75 linear feet [two 1/8" beads].
- Synthetic co-polymer rubber-high solids.
- Excellent ozone, sunlight and weathering resistance.
- Adheres to wood, metal, concrete, glass, plastic and rubber.
- Broad temperature use range (-65F to 122F).
- Three-year shelf life at room temperature if unopened.
- Surface must be clean, dry and free of dust, oil and grease.
- Use a heavy duty commercial caulking gun.
- To seam (join) sheets.
- To seal all penetration of the membrane.
- To seal between the waterproof membrane and clamping ring drain.
- As a terminal edge and flashing sealant.
- To adhere outside corners to the waterproofing membrane and bond the corner(s) to wall.
- NobeSealant 150 has excellent adhesive properties and may also be used to spot bond the sheet to vertical or horizontal surfaces.