Noble Clamping Ring PVC Shower Drains
Shower drains for watertight installations.
- Use with Noble sheet membrane in wet areas.
- Meets plumbing code requirements.
- Drain has a beveled flashing body/adapter for subfloor installation.
- Strainer fastens to drain body with four stainless steel machine screws that thread into brass inserts.
- Drain body has a membrane flange and 2" Schedule 40 hub connection which conforms to ASTM D2665.
- Connection to DWV system shall be made with a solvent wet joint to PVC pipe.
- Brass inserts in collar and tail piece prevent damage from tightening.
- Weep slots and holes on both sides of collar maximize drainage.
- Strainer styles include 18 gauge stainless steel chrome plated, 3/16" cast nickel/brass.
- Top housing : PVC
- Flashing collar: PVC
- Drain Body: PVC