Multiquip Yellow Sub 110V Submersible Pump
Multiquip’s lightweight, compact submersible pumps are the first choice for household dewatering applications such as basements and swimming pools.
Features and Benefits
- Built-in overload protection protects the motor from overheating
- Clean-up is easy with the removable screened bottom
- Maximum head of 20 feet (6.1 meters)
- Total weight of 6 pounds (2.8 kg)
- Top flow of 22 gallons (83 liters) a minute
- HP 0.25, (KW 0.185)
- The sump pump is placed beneath the basement sub-floor at the lowest point of the drainage system so that all of the water captured in the perimeter drainage pipes flows toward the pump by means of gravity feed.
- Once the water reaches the sump pump tank which houses the sump pump, it is then pumped outside through a discharge pipe that exits the basement above the sill of your home's foundation.