An exceptional performing saw for its size, the SP 2 is built to cover a wide range of cutting applications. This saw comes with a standard 20" Blade Guard to permit a 7-1/2" depth of cut.
- The strong box type frame maintains its integrity providing smooth travel, superior diamond blade life and cutting performance.
- Standard features include: an adjustable height handle bar, lifting bail, removable hinged front blade guard, rugged front pointer, industrial blade shaft assembly, and 5 gallon built in water tank for dust control while cutting dry.
- Honda GX390 Gasoline Engine with Cyclone Air filtration standard.
- Adjustable handle bar with cushion grips.
- Cutting depth is 7.5 inches (190 mm)
- Hinged front, lift-up blade guard is designed to provide easy blade replacement.
- Locking ACME thread Raise/Lower.
- Water system provides an optimum flow and volume of water to the blade; uses standard hardware materials; provides easy replacement and facilitates routine maintenance practices.
- Multiquip SP213H20A Push 20" Gasoline Floor Saw
- Built-in Water Tank
- Operator's manual
|Multiquip SP213H20A Walk-Behind Concrete Saw Specifications|
|Motor||Honda GX390 Cyclone - Gas|
|Blade Size||20 in|
|Cutting Depth||7-1/2 in|
|Dimensions||72 in x 23.75 in x 36.25 in|