QPT405SLT Multiquip 4", 210 GPM, High Pressure Centrifugal Pump
- Product code: QPT405SLT
- Manufacturer: Multiquip
- MPN: QP205SDPFF
The QPT-Series delivers when very high head, high pressure, and significant flow are essential. Twin-enclosed impellers and a compact volute (diffuser) assembly generate impressive discharge pressures. The efficient pump-end design allows for lower horsepower engines, translating to compact design, easier transportability, and lower fuel operating costs.
Features and benefits
- Honda gasoline engine with automatic low oil alert and auto shutdown.
- Meets all EPA/CARB requirements.
- Compact, lightweight brushed die cast aluminium pump body casing with precision tolerances for fast priming and the characteristics to withstand high pressure watering/dewatering demands.
- Unique, and flexible exhaust manifold tri-discharge port design that easily adopts to multiple discharge hose diameters and flow orientation.
- Volute impeller designed combined open/enclosed impeller assembly that promotes consistent high pressure performance with minimal service requirements.
- A rugged one inch steel tube roll cage surrounds and protects the unit during transportation and operation.
- Mechanical seal assembly made from Silicon/Tungsten carbon that tackles the requirements for high fit tolerances, operational heat and abrasion resistance.
- For longevity, the seal sleeve and pump shaft is (#303) stainless steel, with a Duracon BC liner ring.