Solid performance in a lightweight package. Designed to handle a variety of operations that require the expeditious movement of all types of clear water applications where there are limited solids (up to 10% of solids with a maximum solid size of 1/4 of the diameter of the pump ports.
Features and benefits
- Pumps up to 245 gallons (931 liters) per minute.
- Maximum lift of 25 feet (7.6 meters)
- Max Head 98 ft (30 meters)
- Powered by a dependable Honda GX160 engine
- Simple design keeps weight to a minimum while delivering maximum flow. Additionally, overhead valve engines deliver peak performance and minimize fuel consumption.
- Both the impeller and volute are made of cast ductile iron for maximum life. Silicon/Carbide & carbon/Ceramic mechanical seals provide resistance against wear.
- Pump casings are die cast aluminum for durability and light weight.
- Oil Alert Standard on gasoline powered pumps; automatically shuts the engine down if the oil level is insufficient for safe operation.
- Wraparound Frames MQ Centrifugal Pumps include a heavy duty tubular steel frame for easy portability and component protection.
- Strainers included with all models to prevent clogging. Prevents entry of solids larger than what the pump is capable of handling.
- Cast iron nipples for durability. They’re easily replaced if threads are damaged.