The QP205SH helped pioneer the small portable high pressure pump. True one-person operation for high-head applications and for portable fire fighting.
Use also for temporary pressure for new fire sprinkler systems and landscaping sprinklers.
Features and benefits
- Pumps 106 gallons (401 liters) per minute.
- Maximum head of 230 feet (70 meters).
- Powered by a 4.8-hp, Honda gasoline engine
- Two 1-inch (25 mm) and one 1.5-inch (37 mm) discharge ports.
- Ports can be used independently or simultaneously depending on the application.
- Aluminum pump housing and impeller.