4-blade, 36" Honda GX270, 8.5 HP,90-155 RPM blade speed.
Unique design, featuring an integrated boom enables application of a broom or fresno finish during the final trowel pass. It is ideally suited for parking structures, multi-story projects and jobs that do not require a burnished surface.
- Heavy-Duty Walk-behind trowel gearbox and CVT drive.
- Easy to service spider assembly reduces cost of ownership.
- Honda GX270 offers top rotor speed of 155-RPM for high speed burnishing.
- Reduces the amount of labor and time required to complete the job.
- Mechanical boom has 180° range of lateral motion.
- Fresno blade and broom attachments easily adjusted from the operator’s position.
- Innovative linkage allows the operator to adjust engine throttle with either his left or right hand for convenience.
- Advanced friction clutch stops the unit within a quarter of a turn if the operator releases the handle at full RPM.
- Proven gearboxes deliver years of trouble-free operation.
- 4-blade spider features economically replaceable wear parts that reduce maintenance costs over the life of the machine.
- Variable blade pitch adjustment uses a standard knob-type control.
- Clutch Type Friction type clutch system.
- No. of Blades 4.
- Handle Included
|Multiquip PRO36 Power Trowel Specifications|
|Motor||Honda GX270 - Gas|
|Rotor RPM||60-115 RPM|
|Trowel Diameter||36 in.|