Purchased the steel drum mixer with electric motor. Overall the mixer is a well-built mixer--the drum is made from heavy-gauge steel and the gear housing looks solid. My only complaint is the electric motor is neither 1 HP nor is it a Baldor. Mine came with a 3/4 HP motor made in Korea. Fortunately, the motor is connected to the gear housing by a v-belt, so if I ever feel the need to upgrade the motor, it won't be that difficult.
Multiquip Mix-N-Go Concrete Mixer Steel Drum
Multiquip has the widest variety of concrete mixers on the market and there’s one sure to fit your needs.
When the job is complete, the compact Mix-N-Go fits neatly into the trunk of a car.
- Free shipping from Multiquip warehouse
- Stand included.
- New replaceable blades bolted to the drum.
- Drum Capacity (Mixing) 3.5 cu. ft, 99 L, 1/2 bag of concrete.
- Job site convenience can use standard household power.
- Optional mixer stand allows 360° rotation.
- New on/off switch protection water-resistant and dust proof.
- Improved drum capacity a maximum 4.5 cubic feet.
- Pneumatic wheels for greater mobility.
- Highly durable Gears immersed in oil for long trouble free life.
- Ideal for small footings and bases, binding block and concrete patching.
- Can also be used as a wheelbarrow to transport concrete, debris and other material around the job site.
|Multiquip Mix n' Go Steel Drum Concrete Mixer Specifications|
|Motor||Single Phase Electric - 115V|
|Drum Capacity||3 cu. ft.|
|Dimensions||48.75 in x 23.5 in x 56.1 in|