Multiquip MVC82 17.7" Mikasa Forward Plate Compactor
Recognized as the industry standard for compacting granular soils and asphalt.
Mikasa MVC82 Features
- Anti-vibration handle, reduces vibration to the operator by 50%
- Multiquip forward plate compactors have always used vibrator (eccentric) housings that are bolted onto the forward end of the plate.
- This allows service access without having to strip down the entire plate and greatly reduces down time.
- Solid, high-strength steel base plate with curved edges
- Excellent performance and smooth turns on hot asphalt
- Powered by Honda GX-160 engine
- Optional impact-resistant plastic water tank
- Economical price tag
- Solid, high-strength steel base plate with curved edges for excellent performance and smooth turns on hot asphalt
- Highly maneuverable, ideal for tight, confined areas
- Plate Size: WxL: 17.7" x 22.4". (45 x 57 mm).
- Centrifugal Force 3080 lbs, (13.7 kN).
- Exciter Speed 5,600 rpm.
- Forward Speed 72ft./min (22 m)
- Engine 4.8hp Honda GX-160
- Water Tank Capacity: 0.31 gal. (11.5 ltr)
- Fuel Consumption Per Hour: 0.31 gal, (1.17 ltr)
- Weight 182 lbs w/ Tank.
- Overall Length 36" (914 mm)
- Overall Width 17.7" (450 mm)
- Overall Height 39.5" (1003 mm)