Multiquip MVH502DSB2 Mikasa Hatz Diesel Reversible Plate Compactor
Ideal for the bigger jobs that require greater compaction force.
- 14,000 lbs. compaction force for high productivity
- Extension plates provide versatility for various applications
- Reversible plate compactors are mounted beneath the engine. Their design incorporates two sets of eccentric weights, compared to the single used on forward plates preventing them from being mounted ahead of the engine. The vibrator housing is bolted to the bottom plate.
- 14,000 pounds (6,350 kg) of compaction force
- Handle folds for easy transport, storage
- Adjustable handle height, fan integrated with the clutch pulley
- Standard plate size: 27.5 x 35.5 inches (700 x 900 mm)
- Anti - Vibration Handle System (AVS)
- Powered by dependable 14.3 hp Hatz diesel engine
- Electric start with hand-crank backup
- Hydraulic oil tank
|22 in.x35 in.|
|28 in.x35 in.|