Multiquip HBC19B Rebar Cutter, 3/4" Bar Capacity
Multiquip's HBC-19A uses an electro-hydraulic design to handle virtually any rebar cutting job, from slabs and masonry walls to large buildings and bridges.
- Hydrualic pump features magnetic particle filtering for maximum life.
- Heat-treated, high-strength machine steel cutting baldes are easily rotated for prolonged use and increased service life.
- Heat-treated steel blades can be rotated to maximize cutting life.
- Grade 40: Max. Bar Size No. 6, Max. Bar Diameter 0.75" (19 mm).
- Grade 50: Max. Bar Size No. 6, Max. Bar Diameter 0.75" (19 mm)
- Grade 60: Max. Bar Size No. 5, Max. Bar Diameter 0.625" (16 mm).
- Multiquip HBC19B Rebar Cutter
- Hex Wrench
- Hydraulic Oil
- Wood Carrying Box
- Operator's manual
|Multiquip HBC19C Rebar Cutter Specifications|
|Rated Power||11.5 amps|
|Max Cutting Speed||2.5 sec|
|Motor||Single Phase Electric, 115 V / 60 Hz|
|Max. Bar Size||No. 6|
|Max. Bar Diameter||3/4 in.|
|Dimensions||15.6 in x 4.4 in x 8.7 in|