The generator for the toughest jobs it delivers enough power to run a variety of tools and equipment. Powered by a twin-cylinder engine with electric start, and recoil backup, it offers up to 10 hours of continuous run time.
- Twin duplex receptacles and three twist-lock receptacles for job site versatility
- 100% copper windings for maximum conductivity
- Alternator design eliminates maintenance by removing brushes and slip rings
- Runs for 10 hours on a full tank at full load
- Powered by a twin-cylinder Honda GX630 engine with low-oil shutdown, automatic idle control.
- Heavy-duty 1" (25 mm) steel pipe frame and shock mounts protect the generator
- Superior voltage regulation helps to keep tools and equipment running at optimal levels; helps them last longer.
- Includes folding lifting bale as standard equipment.
- Optional WKT97 Wheel Kit Available Item: 8054
- The best warranty in the industry, all GA-Series generators are covered by a two-year parts and labor warranty.
- Silent Type Muffler Reduces noise level.
- Voltmeter, this feature serves as a convenient diagnostic tool on the jobsite. The operator can quickly tell whether or not the generator is producing the correct voltage and prevent overheating of expensive tools and equipment.
- Mecc-Alte brushless alternator used on this model are manufactured to exacting specifications using the latest mass production methods.
- MQ Power generators use technology to control the voltage with a voltage variation less than 3% throughout the entire power range. That means you can use this generator with computers and sensitive electronics, safely, with no sacrifice in performance.
- This model is equiped with a Full Power Switch.