This heavy-duty motor is designed for the rigors of the job site. Multiquip flex-shaft vibrators are designed for work in medium to high-slump concrete. Typical applications include small pours, slabs, driveways, stem walls and footings.
- Large vibration isolated handles protect the motor and operator
- Strain relief prevents power cord pullouts
- Cassette style motor improves durability and performance by minimizing friction and enabling the motor to maintain optimum RPM
- Flow through ventilation reduces contamination by taking in air from the rear of the motor
- Flexible Shafts-Eight different shaft lengths are available ranging in size from 3 to 21 ft.
- Quick Connect Coupler-Makes setup on the job site fast and easy
- Ideal for steel vibrator heads available from 1-3/8" to 2-1/8" in diameter
- Industry’s strongest outer casing constructed of steel flat wire covered by alternating layers of wire mesh, fabric and rubber
- Super-tough Zenoy Resin housing—concrete won't adhere to it.
- Handles are fixed in rubber motor ends, absorbing the shock if the motor is dropped.
- UL and CSA approved.
- Anyway you go , Multiquip gets the job done better and in less time.