I have used other blades from local hardware stores and then came across this blade. From now on my saw will have the terminator blade on them. Nice clean cut and solid blade.
6030 Terminator Continuous Rim Blades For Porcelain & Granite
- Product code: 6030
- Manufacturer: Montolit
$49.99 to $79.99
Terminator Continuous Rim Blades For Porcelain & Granite
Consistently delivers fast and clean cutting with minimum chipping at a low cost for granite and other very hard stone materials.
- Wet cutting blade for granite, porcelain and other hard materials.
- Thicker core allows precision cutting, blade does not flex.
- 7" blades have a DM - 5/8" arbor.
- 8" & 10" blades has a 1" - 5/8" arbor.
- Designed for industry & users who understand and appreciate quality.
- Terminator porcelain blades are preferred choice of stone fabricators for Ultra Hard Materials.
- You will appreciate their aggressiveness, fast cutting capability, yet still be surprised by the smooth finish they leave behind.
- Manufactured utilizing laser welding technology, these blades will provide for you truly superior level of performance, unavailable from other blades.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
I've been using this Brand of blades for 11 years!! it's by far the best blade on the market; even todays Market. theses blades are rigid and excellent for Granite,Porcelain, ceramic etc. The dry Blades for your grinder too will last you years and years. I had one for three years. I think ? it had something like 200,000 cuts on the blades belt. I wore it out only because I couldn't find them for awhile they were on back order.
The thickness of the blade keeps it from flexing for specific cuts. The durable of the diamond chips staying on the blade are impressive
as a professional tile installer-
very stiff with no deflection when shaving slivers.
cuts fast in even the hardest porcelain
I bought this blade because it was the only other one that I could find to fit the MK Diamond TX-3 saw with its 1" arbor. I very much prefer this blade over the MK Tx-3 blades. This blade is well worth the money and will last along time.
Very nice blade. Cuts true with no deflection. Great for granite and lasts long
This is the only Blade i use on granite and Porceline. It will never flex and will keep your cuts nice and strait! it outlasts any other blade in the industry !!! i have been using the 10" blade for five years and will recommend anyone to give it a try!
I have been using this blade for ten years and the last few years the Quality has gone down . It is the balance on the blade that is not there like it used to be. On all my saws it is rattling and there for not making a clean cut. Just got an 8'' blade to try and see if it is cutting better, but it is doing the same thing.... So no more terminators...