Montolit Masterpiuma P3 Tile Cutter
The Italian-made Masterpiuma P3 tile cutter features a new high-leverage handle, an improved breaking system, and a unique lubricating cutting wheel for silky smooth scoring.
- Cuts porcelain, ceramic, glass, and mosaic tile
- Cuts material 1/4" - 1" thick
- Adjustable breaking system
- Long lasting titanium wheel with oil lubrication
- Multiple lengths available
Montolit Masterpiuma Basic Features
- Using the ergonomic grip, incision is carried out with a push stroke, which is highly effective on all materials.
- On the protractor square, there are two measuring scales: the first, on the sloping part, refers to the edge of the tile and provides the correct measurement for all degrees of inclination.
- The second scale, at the top of the square, provides the measurement from the corner of the tile to the cutting line for 45° cuts, and is especially useful for tilers.
- The tool lever is equipped with a special cut-off device.
- This device descends automatically when the handle is raised and is essential for cutting tiles diagonally and cutting mosaic only with art. 58 Mosakit.
- Structure in die-cast aluminium and nickel-plated steel for maximum strength and weather-resistance; feet and cut-off device made of special non-scratch plastic.
- Titanium wheel as standard (special for porcelain tile); protractor square and extension close away without protruding beyond the profile of the machine.
- Sprung tables for safe tile splitting and extendable support rod for large-format tiles.
- Patented die-cast aluminum plus nickel-plated steel “boxed” structure guarantees strength and total weather-proofing.
- Special spring-suspension galvanized plates support tiles while cutting.
- Cutting head, which is pushed forward across the tile, features a large diameter tungsten carbide wheel which requires no adjustment for changing thicknesses.
- The point of contact of the cutting tool is coated with a special impact-resistant, scratch-proof material that will not scratch or stain delicate and/or light-colored tile surfaces.
- Tile splitting uses the same cutting tool, with a dual option: 90° traditional cut or adjustable angled cut of large-sized tiles by means of a diagonal splitting system for mosaics and precision cuts.
- Adjustable square is completely recessed into machine perimeter, is equipped with a double 0° and 45° scale and with a specially-designed reference notch which allows for precise, rapid measurement of cuts in either a clockwise (0° to 75°) or counter-clockwise (0° to -45°) direction.
- Support feet are made of non-slip scratch-proof rubber.
- Compact and light weight Adjustment for thicker tile up to 1” thick.
- The spring loaded table and foam extension pads provide alternative breaking methods and the proper amount of impact absorption to reduce broken tile (especially on the harder porcelains).
- Mount to allow handy hanging.
- The cutting wheel is mounted with a pin that can be easily tapped out for quick and effortless wheel replacement (one size fits all).