Montolit Tile Cutter by Raimondi
- Cuts Porcelain, Floor tile, Mosaic sheets, from 1/4" to 1" thick.
- Adjustable breaking system, long lasting carbide wheel.
- Patented die-cast aluminum plus nickel-plated steel “boxed” structure guarantees strength and total weather-proofing.
- Special spring-suspension galvanized plates support tiles while cutting.
- Cutting head, which is pushed forward across the tile, features a large diameter tungsten carbide wheel which requires no adjustment for changing thicknesses.
- The point of contact of the cutting tool is coated with a special impact-resistant, scratch-proof material that will not scratch or stain delicate and/or light-colored tile surfaces.
- Tile splitting uses the same cutting tool, with a dual option: 90° traditional cut or adjustable angled cut of large-sized tiles by means of a diagonal splitting system for mosaics and precision cuts.
- Adjustable square is completely recessed into machine perimeter, is equipped with a double 0° and 45° scale and with a specially-designed reference notch which allows for precise, rapid measurement of cuts in either a clockwise (0° to 75°) or counter-clockwise (0° to -45°) direction.
- Support feet are made of non-slip scratch-proof rubber.
- Compact and light weight Adjustment for thicker tile up to 1” thick.
- The spring loaded table and foam extension pads provide alternative breaking methods and the proper amount of impact absorption to reduce broken tile (especially on the harder porcelains).
- Mount to allow handy hanging.
- The cutting wheel is mounted with a pin that can be easily tapped out for quick and effortless wheel replacement (one size fits all).
|Length of Cut||20 in||24 in||29 in|
|Diagonally Cuts||14 in||17 in||21 in|
|Weight||16.5 lbs.||18.5 lbs.||20.7 lbs.|
Question & Answers
No, the Raimondi Montolit Masterpiuma Porcelain Tile Cutter does not come with a replacement scoring wheel. You can buy the replacements at Contractors Direct
No, it does not have a case
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Great cutter, made in Italy, this cutter is perfect for the modern tile setter
I used this tile cutter on porcelien tile today and I can't believe how good it works. And this cutter was about six years old. I love it, and I'm buying one as soon as they open tomorrow.
Like all Raimondi tools I have bought this cutter just is the best cutter I've ever owned. I thought my felker was a great cutter and it was for what I paid for it but the Montolit is in a class of it's own. you can break tile with precision and it's very consistent at breaking down the score and the break is super clean. I love Raimondi tools and if you are a setter that takes pride in his work and the quality of it rather than lick and stick scab tile then you need this cutter. I gave it 4 stars because it didn't come with a case otherwise this would be a 5 star product.