Very comfortable handle
6260 Marshalltown Notched Trowels Durasoft Handle
- Product code: 6260
- Manufacturer: Marshalltown
Marshalltown Notched Trowels Durasoft Handle
- Notched trowels for the professional tile setter.
- These trowels have the hardest blade available.
- 11" x 4-1/2" Durasoft camel back handle
- Two sides of the trowel are notched with either "V" or "square-shaped" notches.
- Use a square-notched trowel for spreading thinsets on horizontal surfaces.
- Use V-notched trowels for spreading adhesives on vertical surfaces.
- Oval notches gives you a better tile adhesion, developed in conjunction with NTCA technical committee.
- Used to spread adhesive or mastic on the base surface before laying tile, or other floor coverings.
- Notched trowels provide a bead (rib) pattern which ensures both uniform thickness of material and full contact with the tile after beating in.
- Small sized, smooth-backed tiles like ceramic mosaics do not require as much setting material for bonding as do larger tiles with patterned or uneven backs.
Marshalltown DuraSoft Notched Trowels
|Model No.||Size||Notch Style||Application|
|702SD||1/4'' X 1/4'' X 1/4''||Square||Medium ceramic wall tile, floor tile|
|776SD||1/4'' X 1/4'' X 3/8''||Square||Large ceramic floor tile, pavers|
|5779SD||3/8'' X 3/8'' X 3/8''||Square||Medium ceramic floor tile, EIFS|
|775SD||1/2'' X 1/2'' X 1/2''||Square||Medium ceramic floor tile, pavers, EIFS|
|718SD||1/4'' X 1/4'' X 1/4''||U||Medium ceramic floor tile|
|716SD||1/4'' X 1/4'' X 3/8''||U||Medium ceramic floor tile, wall tile|
|717SD||1/4'' X 1/4'' X 1/2''||U||Medium ceramic wall tile, floor tile|
|719SD||9/16'' X 3/4'' X 3/8''||U||Large ceramic floor tile, marble mortar|
|771SD||3/16'' X 5/32'' X 3/16''||V||Small ceramic floor tile, wall tile, mosaic, carpet|
|780SD||1/4'' X 3/16'' X 1/4''||V||Small ceramic floor tile, wall tile, metal tile|
|770SD||15/32'' X 1/2'' X 15/32''||V||Large ceramic floor tile|
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
the 1/4x1/4x1/2" is a great size to have. These wear down the slowest out of all the trowels I have used.
Best trowel I've ever used!
Comfortable and well balanced. I am disappointed with the quality of the stainless steel blades. They should not leave rust stains with a little bit of water left on them. This happened with each of my new trowels. I expect better from a tool with the name of Marshalltown on it.
I love these trowels they have held up the longest
Marshalltown delivers that solid American quality masons and contractors alike have long appreciated when carrying out their tasks. Simply get one and you'll know.