the floats i bought are good they make the job quick and clean i use my float everday im tile finsher in the union. the only thing did not one of the floats is ripping maybe one bad deffect
6355 Marshalltown Grout Floats
- Product code: 6355
- Manufacturer: Marshalltown
$10.72 to $13.64
Marshalltown Grout Floats
- Pure gum rubber face is bonded to the dense rubber pad.
- Cemented to an aluminum backing plate with a smooth handle.
- Dense green rubber pad is designed for epoxy grout.
- Available in 9"x4", 12"x4" & 12"x3" sizes.
- 12" x 3" offset handle toe-space float.
- Edges are beveled and the two front corners are rounded for ease of spreading.
- Backing plate is recessed to prevent scraping.
- Made in the USA.
- Mix grout mortar thoroughly, removing lumps, to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Place a generous amount of grout on your starting point.
- Hold the grout float at a slight angle and push the grout mortar into the tile joints.
- Grout only a small area of floor at a time until you begin to feel comfortable with the process.
- Use a grout float to remove any excess grout from floor.
- Allow up to 15 minutes for the grout to set and then proceed to wipe floor clean.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
still the best float for wall grout
This is a geat product ive been useing them for a while now. Marshalltown is a great company they build only the best tools. Every trowel and grout floats are Marshalltown. They are sometimes more expensive but well worth it in the long run.
Great for all types of grout
I've been using marshalltown grout floats for 30 years. There is no other that compares.
I have been in the tile trades for my whole life. My Dad was a union setter and I'm a Union helper. After High School I joined the Army because I thought it would be easier (it was, you try to work for your dad the last of the Mud setters). In all the years I've been working in the trades over 40 so far, the most important part of the product is where the float meets the tile and Marshalltown floats have the best rubber and long life edge's in the trade. Well as far as I've found the Beige works for Epoxy Grout as well as Reg grouts. The gum rubber cuts the grouts cleaner from the tile leaving less to be wiped off. If they were to double the price I would still buy them.