not only is it faster in big areas but it also helps to keep everything flatter. Same concept as why you would use a longer spackle blade.
6265 Marshalltown 16" Notched Trowels
- Product code: 6265
- Manufacturer: Marshalltown
Marshalltown 16" Notched Trowels
- Notched trowels for the professional tile setter
- These trowels have the hardest blade available
- 16" x 4-1/2", Durasoft handle
- Oval notches gives you a better tile adhesion, developed in conjunction with NTCA technical committee
- Used in tile floor installation
- Notched trowels are used to spread and comb the adhesive that is used to attach the tiles or wood to the substrate
- Made of a cold-rolled steel blade with a Durasoft handle
- Notches are located on the front and one side of the trowel, with the back and remaining side left smooth for scooping up the adhesive
- To extend the life of notched trowel rinse off the adhesive immediately after use
- When the adhesive dries, it must be chipped away, which may cause damage to the trowel
- Wipe down the trowel and store it in a dry area, to prevent rust
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Your Trowls are the best on the market and have been for years.They last twice as long as others that are on the market.
if your looking for more produccion get it!!!!
Makes for faster installations. Lightweight, easier to use.
good for spreading a lot of adhesive and it's length helps to level the floor if need be
very good for large areas