Makita 9564CV 4-1/2" Variable Speed Angle Grinder
Powerful 12 AMP motor with SJS Super Joint System Helps Prevent Gear Damage.
- For sanding, polishing, and grinding applications.
- SJS prevents tool kickback caused by accidental wheel binding.
- 5 stage variable speed control dial for matching the RPM to the work.
- Electronic limiter stops the motor and reduces accidental motor overload and burnout.
- Labyrinth construction seals motor and bearings from dust.
- The side handle can be easily installed on either side of the tool.
- The "tool-less" wheel guard adjustment provides easy clamping.
- The 9564CV is a versatile and powerful grinder with variable speed, allowing the user to set the RPM to the material.
- The variable speed control feature makes the 9564CV ideal for stone work, including polishing and grinding.
- The 9564CV is just another example of Makita's commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
- Super Joint System (SJS) is an innovation from Makita engineering where the motor armature and spiral bevel gear are linked by a coil spring.
- If the grinding wheel catches or binds, the coil spring relaxes and disengages the gears from the motor.
- As the grinding wheel stops, the gears and motor are protected.
- Makita's growing line of SJS-equipped grinders includes models ranging from a 1/4" die grinder to a 7" angle grinder.
- Makita 9564CV 4-1/2-Inch 12 AMP Variable Speed SJS Angle Grinder
- 4-1/2-inch Grinding Wheel
- Side Handle
- Wheel Guard
- Inner Flange
- Lock Nut
- Lock Nut Wrench
- Operator's Manual
|Makita 9564CV High Power Angle Grinder Specifications|
|Disc Diameter||4-1/2 inch (3-1/2 inch Wire Cup Brush)|
|RPM||2,800-10,5000 (variable speed)|