A-90582 Makita Rotary Hammer Grease 1 oz
- Product code: A-90582
- Manufacturer: Makita
- MPN: A-90582
A-90582 Makita Rotary Hammer Grease, 1 oz.
- Use with demolition and rotary hammers.
- Extends tool wear life, grease should be replaced after 50 hrs of accumulated use.
- Increases energy transfer to tool.
- Improved efficiency of lubrication and maintenance.
- A small amount on an SDS drill bit will extend the life of an SDS chuck.
- A must for heavy duty users.
- For use with Makita HK1800L, HR3851, HR1821, HR2410, HR2400, HR2511, HR5000, HK1810, HM1211, HM1500B.
- Rotary Hammer Grease that replaces 181490-7.
- Next to using an undersized drill for a drilling job, poor maintenance practices can lead to ruin your rotary hammers.
- Rotary hammers create impact through electro-mechanical or electro-pneumatic systems inside the tool.
- These systems transfer intense forces into concrete in a highly abrasive environment the components must be maintained.
- Pay attention to the maintenance intervals.
- Timely lubrication and cleaning greatly extended the life of the tool.
- The operator manual outlines appropriate maintenance intervals.
- Only use the type of grease recommended by the manufacturer.
- When the rings are shot and the cylinder is damaged the tool is ruined.